Welcome to Alconbury Trust
Alconbury Trust was established to offer British Nationals, residing in the USA, the opportunity to work with a company that understands the complexities of their financial situation. As a British National living in the USA, Alconbury Trust offers you local service and advice to help you take control of your UK Pensions and Investments. Pension regulations in the UK are constantly changing, if you lived and worked in the UK and have a UK occupational or personal pension, it is important to review these arrangements now.
We translate your financial needs into action
British expatriates should always maximize benefits of a pension plan, gain flexibility and control over their funds, and protect their beneficiaries’ ability to inherit any remaining funds upon their death. Alconbury Trust can explain to you how to avoid any unnecessary tax liabilities and how to transfer funds to a currently advantageous pension scheme. We offer bespoke investment solutions to meet each individual's specific needs. Our philosophy for helping clients is to:
Providing financial services solutions to British expats for over 20 years.
Who We Serve
Alconbury Trust serves any expatriat from the United Kingdom internationally. If any of the following apply to you, you may benefit from a free review:
- Do you want to take control of your UK pension and investments?
- Are you concerned your beneficiary may not get 100% of your pension in the event of your death?
- Have you worked in the UK for 5 years or more?
- Do you have a personal or occupational pension in the UK?
- Are you concerned about the effects of Brexit and your UK pension or investments?
- Are you concerned about currency fluctuations affecting your UK pension or investments?
Recent changes to the tax laws have changed the pension landscape considerably. Alconbury Trust is your expert resource in transferring your pension and offering guidance in investment options after the transfer. Let us help you make the transfer and assist you in managing these investment funds.
Have a question? We're here to help.