At Alconbury Trust, maintaining our client’s trust and confidence is of paramount importance. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and providing you with facts and options about how your information may be shared. Please read this notice to learn more about our privacy policies and the options available to you.
This notice describes the privacy policies of Alconbury Trust. The privacy policies apply to individual that apply for QROPS and or SIPP transfers.
Our Privacy Principals:
- We do not sell client information.
- We do not provide client information to persons or entities outside of Alconbury Trust who are doing business for their own marketing purposes.
- We afford prospective clients and former clients the same protections as existing clients with regard to the use of personal information.
- Information That We Collect
As part of providing you with our services, we obtain nonpublic, personal information about you, which may include the following:
- Information that you provide on applications, questionnaires, or other forms including name, address, UK National Insurance, assets, investment objectives, financial goals, and other records concerning your UK pension.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, investment providers and pension trustees) such as transfer balances and information relating to your pension.
- Information that We Share
We use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner. We use or share your information to determine the right to services to meet your needs and to provide you with proper client service. Examples of client information that we may share include:
- Information that you provide on applications, questionnaires, or other forms including name, address, UK national insurance number, assets, investment objectives, financial goals, and other records concerning your UK pensions.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties Not Affiliated with IPS.
We disclose information to unaffiliated third parties as required or permitted by law. Please be assured that whatever the reason for sharing your personal information, we take steps to assure that those parties respect your privacy by limiting the use of the information to the purpose for which it was disclosed. These unaffiliated third parties may include:
- Companies that perform services with regard to UK Pension transfers (such as UK FCA advisors) that we do not provide ourselves.
- Companies that will help protect your account from fraud.
- Companies that provide services necessary to effect a transaction you request or to service your account. Such as Pension Trustees and Asset Managers.
- Government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits, or regulators in response to subpoenas. In such cases, we share only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
III. Confidentiality and Security
The security of your account is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their job have access to it. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with federal regulations to protect your information.
If you end your relationship with Alconbury Trust, we will continue to adhere to the policies and procedures described in this notice.
In the unlikely event there were to be a change to this Policy that would permit or require additional disclosures of your confidential information, we will provide written notice to you, and you will be given the opportunity to direct us as to whether such disclosure is acceptable.